Hi! lovely to see you again! Today I want to talk about one of my biggest passions: Weddings.
I could browse wedding magazines all day, everyday. I could look at dresses, venues, and of course, Paper Bouquets forever! – I must have been a wedding planner in a past life… who knows? maybe I will be one in this life too, #lifegoals, but I digress… Let’s talk about a super important aspect of weddings: Cake.
This marvelous sugary tower of deliciousness. We all love it. Love looking at it, love eating it and definitely love going for seconds. It is an obsession! I have been obsessed with pretty cakes for a while, I mean, they even have their own board on my Pinterest Profile. (p.s. you can follow me there too, trust me, it’s all about pretty and delicious things. Go. Now) So today I wanted to share my top 10 favorite cakes ever, and their respective bakers in different parts of the country, enjoy!
1. Sweet and Delicate Cake by S’more Sweets in Los Angeles, CA
2. Naked Cake by My Dolce Designs in Houston, TX
3. Chalkboard Cake by For Goodness Cakes in Atlanta, GA
4. Nature Inspired Cake by Blue Note Bakery in Austin, TX
5. Watercolor Cake by Knead to Make in San Francisco, CA
6. Spring Wedding Cake by Sugar Bee Sweets in Dallas-Forth Worth, TX
7. Marble-Inspired Cake by Whisk and Whittle in Los Angeles, CA
8. Elegant Blush Cake by De la Creme Creative Studio in St. Louis, MO
9. Rustic Winter Cake by Saylormade in Philadelphia, PA
10. Geode Cake by Carrie’s Cakes in Sandy, UT
*all pictures and credit belongs to bakers and their photographers*
For more gorgeous and delicious cakes, visit my Cake-a-licious Board!
What about you? Do you love cakes as much as I do? I would love to hear more about your favorite cakes and bakeries, share them in the comments below! Happy Wedding Wednesday, friends!
For the love of Paper Flowers,